Friday, May 5, 2017

Five for Friday


[fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb7_thumb3_%5B1%5D%5B2%5D]
1.
 
I love Kohl's cares! They have the little golden books and the animals that go with them. They are so cute! I bought one for my godson!
2.
 
This is a student from the other second grade. He comes over to my class about everyday. His teacher says he loves me. He made this and wanted to give it to me.
 
3.
 
The weather has not been very nice around here! On those days, we play with play dough. Second graders still like play dough!
 
4.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Nouns-and-Verbs-Center-Activity-722257
 
I was looking for a center for my students to review nouns and verbs. Then I remembered that I had made one. If you would like to check it out, click on the picture.
5.
 
Our yellow tabby went missing. He went outside and didn't return. I didn't call the shelter right away because he had went missing for a month before. I thought he would come home. Then my daughter and I stopped at the shelter. They had him and someone adopted him. I went back to the shelter and they called the new owners. They would not give him back to us. They had him for 2 months. We had him for 8 years. My daughter and I miss him!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment