Friday, March 17, 2017

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb7_thumb3
1.
 
I made these for my students for St. Patrick's Day. I got the free printable from athriftymomcom. I totally forgot that I had these today and forgot to give them to my kids.  I will give them out on Monday.
 
2.
 
 
I thought this was so cute! This is one of our pre-k classes.
 
3.
 
Guided reading time! We were reading about plants. The students had to write down something new they learned about plants. We just got our dry erase tables this year. I love it!
 
4.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Easter-Printables-1162523
 
Here are some fun activities for Easter. Click on the picture to see it.
 
 
5.
 
Please say a pray for our yellow cat. He has been missing for three weeks. We are very sad.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment