Friday, March 3, 2017

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb7

1.
 
Dr. Seuss party!
 
2.
 
The wall outside my room. I love our directed drawing! You can find this  tutorial by  Jennifer White (First Grade Blue Skies),
 
3.
 
 
4.
 
My student came to school with this hoodie. At first, all you could see was the hat and her winter coat. The first grade teacher said she looked like a who. The when we saw the hoodie we realized it was trolls.
 
5.

 
The Tiny Seed Activities
 
Next week we will be reading The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle. This is a packet we will be using with the book. Click on the picture to check it out! We will also be making dirt pudding to go with our story. I will post pictures of our activities next week.

3 comments:

  1. I especially love the hand fish idea. Thanks for sharing!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas...your kids look super proud of their work!

    ReplyDelete