Friday, February 17, 2017

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
 
1.
 
 
 
We were learning about repeated addition on Valentine's Day. I had the students use candy hearts to make groups. We used dry erase markers to write the number sentences. The kids love writing on their desks!

2.
 
 
The next day we made arrays with crackers.
 
3.
 
 
 
We have PBIS at my school. We have a store where student earn mustang money to buy things. Students are happy that they got to go to the store!
 
4.
 
This was my Sunday night project. I cut out  a lot of lamination. Most of the cards are from my packet Valentine Syllables.
 
5.


It has been a long day. We had an emergency board meeting after school. They want to combine my district with another. Many of the teachers went to the meeting. I am very tired. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment