Friday, January 13, 2017

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3
 
1
My students were working on time this week. We made a.m. and p.m. books. This is from my unit on time. Click the picture if you would like to see it.
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tick-Tock-Time-1294689
 


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tick-Tock-Time-1294689
 
 
2
 
This is the wall outside my classroom.  I wanted to get something up quickly. Now I don't have to worry about it for awhile. The 2017 book and snowmen were bought on TPT. The rules poster is from my packet on review the rule. I am happy about how my wall looks. Sometimes I act like a perfectionist.
 
 
3
We made these books about Martin Luther King Jr. We have Monday off to celebrate his birthday. Three day weekend!
 
4
Krispy kreme doughnuts opened a store by us on Tuesday. The line has been crazy every day. My daughter and I decided to wait in the car line. We waited over an hour to get some donuts. Here is a picture of the line to go inside.
 
5
Here is something that you may be able to use in your class. It is a great review for Valentine's Day. It is also free!
 
Loving nouns, verbs, and adjectivies
 
Click on the picture to get it. If you get it, please leave me some feedback. Also, you can follow me on TPT by clicking on the follow me icon. I am trying to get to 100. Then I plan on doing a giveaway.  Thanks!                                                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment