Friday, August 5, 2016

Five for Friday

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/
 
Divider 1
My sister came to visit this week. We went to the Brookfield Zoo. We were able to feed the  parakeets. We had to pay 2 dollars for a little stick with a small amount of bird seed on it. This picture is my daughter's friend. It was one of the best parts of the zoo.
 
 
Divider 2
 
Here is another picture from the zoo. One of their best attractions is Tropic World. They have primates from three continents. It is always crowded with people.
 
 
 
Divider 3
 
I have started on my room this week. My sister and my nephew helped the first day. She thought it was fun and a lot of work. Here is the start of the word wall.
 
 
Divider 4
 
Here is a picture of where I am going to store some manipulatives for math. I have four totes full of math manipulatives. I have so many shapes. They could fill a whole tote.  Then I have enough money that I am rich. (not really-it's fake)
 
 
 
Divider 5
Here is another picture from the zoo. It was inside the butterfly exhibit.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love going to the zoo! It looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like you are enjoying the last few days of summer! We were at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs today (where I live) and since my son works there, he gave us the grand tour. The BEST zoo I've been to though has to be the Omaha Zoo. Oh my goodness! If you love zoos, that is a must!
    Have a wonderful school year!
    ~Joyce
    1st Grade Pandamania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, I'm a kitty cat person too! And I love the Owls in your classroom, the smarty pants of the forest!

    ReplyDelete