Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday









fiveforfriday2
Divider-1_thumb13_thumb8





My students were working on characters and setting. We read Click, Clack, Boo!  I typed up the definition for characters and setting and they glued it to their notebooks. Of course, I left it at home and had to write it out.  They drew and labeled the characters and the setting.


Divider-2_thumb4_thumb7

Here is a freebie for Thanksgiving. 


Click on the picture to get it!

[Divider-3_thumb4_thumb7%255B2%255D.png]
My students and I really enjoyed this book! It is now one of my favorite Halloween books. What is one of your favorite Halloween books?

Divider-4_thumb5_thumb7

Here is another one of my favorite Halloween books. 


Divider-5_thumb5_thumb7

I am doing my first blog hop in November. I hope I can figure it out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment