Friday, October 18, 2013

Five for Friday



fiveforfriday2



Divider-1_thumb13_thumb8

This week was a short week with the students. We had Monday off and conferences on Friday.  We worked on open and closed syllables this week. I  made a Halloween center that the students worked on. Here are some pictures. It is available on TPT.





Divider-2_thumb4_thumb7
We were learning about nouns this week. I made this up for the class. It is free! Click on the picture if you would like it. 


[Divider-3_thumb4_thumb7%255B2%255D.png]

My daughter and I decorated the front yard for Halloween.


Divider-4_thumb5_thumb7

Here is another picture. The pictures aren't the best. I got all my Halloween decorations last year after Halloween at the half off sale.  

Divider-5_thumb5_thumb7

Here is a picture of our cat, Jessie. 











No comments:

Post a Comment