Friday, October 11, 2013

Five For Friday

fiveforfriday2

Divider-1_thumb13_thumb8


This week was a long week. I was outside with my students and two of them collided. One of them had to get 4 stitches and the other had to get 6 stitches. The next day I had my evaluation. We also had a surprise evacuation drill where we walked to the church down the street. Of course I wore my shoes that were not for walking.  Last of all, we had picture day.


Divider-2_thumb4_thumb7
To end this week we had a field trip to the museum.



[Divider-3_thumb4_thumb7%255B2%255D.png]

They have a dinosaur exhibit. This is a footprint from a dinosaur. My student wanted to lay in it so, I said go for it!


Divider-4_thumb5_thumb7

This is a picture of the city from a window in the museum.

Divider-5_thumb5_thumb7

I made this center for my students to practice open and closed syllables.  


Click the picture to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment