Friday, October 4, 2013

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]


1. I have been so busy with school that I haven't had time to do much else.  I did make a few new things for TPT.  Here is my newest product. We are getting ready to do ai and ay words in our reading series.

click on the picture to check it out

2. I made this product a couple of weeks ago because our math series is very old and has nothing about quadrilaterals. The series has been there as long as I have which is twenty years. What series do you recommend? We are going to get a new series next year!

\



click on the picture for this freebie

3. This is my bean bag that I got for three dollars at the thrift store. My students got so relaxed during read to yourself that she fell asleep.  


4. My daughter was in a parade. 



5. Kittens are getting big.  


No comments:

Post a Comment