Friday, August 16, 2013

Five For Friday

fiveforfriday2



1. Here is my behavior board for the year.


2. Have you ever had a rainbow cone? It is the best! 


3. Teachers went back to work on Tuesday this week. We had professional development this week. The first day they could not get the technology to work. They let us go back to our room and work. They never let us do that. On Thursday we had a team building activity with our other building. We went bowling in Chicago. They had us bowl and fed us very well. They also bought shirts for each team and gave out awards. 





4. Today was the first day with students. They left early at 1:00.  The copy machine wasn't working. I think it has a gremlin inside it.  I was lucky enough to get our secretary to copy some papers for me. We did some of the papers from my back to school pack on TPT. They did the word search and then played back to school bingo. They really liked the bingo. 


5. Last night I went out to get something from my car. The kitten followed me and got his tail stuck in the door. Plus someone was walking their big dogs and he saw that and freaked out. I felt so bad and was worried his tail was hurt. He was alright and here he is shortly after the incident. 



1 comment: