Monday, June 3, 2013

Thrifty Classroom Finds

It's summer time and that means garage sales! I like to go to garage sales and the thrift store to find things for my classroom. In the past, I have found a small table and chairs for my class. I found a bunch of Dr. Seuss animals. I decided I will be blogging about my thrifty finds for my classroom this summer. These are my first thrifty finds. I decided to make my room theme the ocean because of my finds.  The first is a thing that hangs over your bed. It has flowers on it but, I thought I could take them off and put fish. The second find was two ocean stuffed animals. The hanging thing was 2 dollars and the animals together were 1 dollar. What do you think? Have you ever found anything interesting for your class?




No comments:

Post a Comment