Thursday, June 13, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things

Favorite Graphic


I am linking up with Across the Hall in 2nd Grade for a few of my favorite thing. It's beach or pool day.



My daughter is one of my favorite things to take to the pool. Her favorite thing is her whale Bobie. Not exactly sure how to spell her made up name for the whale. lol


This is one of my favorite places to go to the pool

Sunglasses


Dark sunglasses so I can stare at everyone at the pool. lol


Pizza at the pool!



After the pool, we go get Italian ice! Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Your comment about the sunglasses had me cracking up! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark sunglasses are the best people watching disguise ever! You can stare without fear for embarrassment of getting caught!

    Thanks so much for linking up :)

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete