Friday, June 14, 2013

Five For Friday

[fiveforfriday6.jpg]

1. Finally made it to the pool!


2. My daughter and I were wondering around Kmarts. She jumped on the lawn chairs and said take a picture of me. This is unusual for my daughter. She never wants her picture taken. 


















3. The kittens continue to get bigger. My sister and I both want the tiger striped gray one. 

















4.  We are getting ready to go to Cedar Point. We have a lot of fun! We all stay together in a cabin. There are 7 of us all together. 



5. I have been working on things for TPT. I love Halloween so, I thought I would work on a unit for it this summer. 


2 comments:

  1. I love Cedar Point! I grew up in Michigan so we went there a lot. I now live in Texas, but we made a point to go back there last summer with our big boys. So much fun! I am jealous! Love your blog!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is a lot of fun. Check back next week for some pictures of the place. I am sure I will be putting them in my five for Friday!

    ReplyDelete