Friday, May 17, 2013

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday
Linking up with Doodle Bugs!

1. We went on a field trip to the nature museum in Chicago. They have a really nice butterfly display where you get to go inside and butterflies are flying around. I was afraid someone would step on them. Luckily, we made it out with no squashing.








2. This is at the nature museum. He told me to take his picture and of course everyone ran over there and he got mad. I had everyone move away and took the picture.  


3. We are winding down for the year and I let the students do centers of their choosing. They are making play dough words.

 

 4.  This is another center activity that I made for my students.



5. We have six days and two hours left of school!! Here we come pool!!!


2 comments:

  1. Great post. I immediately knew you were a Chicago blogger when I saw the butterflies. My sister got married there a few years ago...such a cool place.

    thanks
    matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love playdough words! I hate the little bits of dried playdough found around the room for days afterwards though. :)
    Popped past from the linky.
    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete