I am linking up with I heart Recess.
1. Why did I start blogging?
My sister said she was starting a blog about nursing. That made me think I should start one about teaching. I also saw all the fantastic blogs out their in blog land and decided I had to try it.
2. What is your favorite subject to teach and why?
I love teaching reading and seeing the students progress to different reading levels. I love it so much I went and got my masters in reading.
3. Describe your teaching style
I like to have fun with my students. I try to create fun ways to learn. I don't like doing worksheets. I don't sit at a desk and teach. I would like to get rid of it because it just takes up space and someone keeps putting junk on it.
4. Three interesting facts about you.
1. In high school, I was in the color guard and marched in the Macy's Day Parade, The Rose Bowl parade, and a parade in Hawaii.
2. I can play the violin.
3. I had an idea published in the Mailbox Magazine when I taught kindergarten.
5. Do you have a tpt store?
Yes, I do! I just started it. I really didn't know how to make stuff at first but, now I have learned some of the tricks. I just have a few things in it. I plan on working on it this summer. Check it out!