Saturday, April 6, 2013

Favorite Web Pages



I have three computers in my classroom. I am always trying to find new web sites for my students to use during the day. One of the computers is hooked up to the smart board. I have a lot of different things for the smart board. The activities are so good, some of my students get mad if they don't get picked for the smart board. That is a whole other story. Anyway, here are some of them I use. If you have any favorites, please let me know.

        abc ya- My daughter actually told me about this one. She is 8 and they do it at her school.
     
        starfall.com - I think my students get very tired of this site. We use it a lot. It is best for the younger students. I actually ordered some vowel puzzles from their site when I taught first grade.  The students really liked them and I used them for centers.

       friv- This site is games that are not educational. Sometimes I use it for incentives for those students who have some difficulty in the class.

Kid Reading on an iPad
As you can see, I don't know a lot of free sites. Please help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment