Saturday, March 16, 2013

Five for Friday on Saturday



fiveforfriday









1. My friend who teaches first grade found a good idea on tpt. She made these bags for each student so they wouldn't need pencils or need their pencils sharpened.


2. Graphing activity with lucky charms cereal.




3. More pictures of graphing activity. The students really enjoyed the activity. I try to have a fun learning activity on Fridays. 
4. Friday night my daughter and I went to a girl scout event. It was world thinking day. Each troop had a country. They gave the girls passports to go around and get stamped. At the booths they had food from the country. It was a lot of fun. I think it would be fun to do something like this at school. We didn't get home till 8:30.  I was very tired and that is why five for Friday is on Saturday.  
5. Here is a picture of France. They had two tables. One table had food and the other had information about the country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment