Saturday, February 9, 2013

Math Facts

Today I am going to the teacher store. I made some addition facts to put in the hearts I got in the dollar store. I going to laminate them at the teacher store, cut them apart, and fold them to put in the hearts. I am going to label the hearts with numbers and the back of the addition fact with corresponding numbers. Then students can number their papers and write the correct answer on their sheet. I am also thinking of making two sets and putting a timer in the center so students can challenge each other. I am trying to think of ways for my students to practice their facts since common core states that students in second grade should know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers. This afternoon I will be working on the answer sheet and post it. If you would like to get it click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment