Friday, February 8, 2013

Five For Friday

1. I love having a smart board. Tomorrow the teacher store is having buy 1 get 1 for half price on their software. I am going to buy some new games for the board.
2. This is some clothes I found at the thrift store after work. I wore the sweater dress to work and received lots of compliments. The total cost of both items was five dollars. I have another blog on dressing with style at a low cost. Click here to see it.
3. My daughter loves Dr. Seuss. She is the one that suggested I do Dr. Seuss in my classroom. I bought her a matching game of the characters from his books. I figure when she get tired of it, I will take it to school. The cat also had to play. I don't think he liked it.
4. We have a four day weekend in our school district!
5. We made character people for the book Alexander and The Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. You can find the pattern at the following link. Plus a lot of other materials to use in your classroom. http://www.fcrr.org

No comments:

Post a Comment